2018 Omnibus Contest Judged By Imogen Gladman
- Work must be in English
- Submissions must contain a single piece of between 2500 and 3000 words on a MS Word or Pdf document.
- Entries should be in Times New Roman 12pt and single spaced.
- Your entry must include only the piece you wish to submit and nothing else.
- Work submitted must be previously unpublished as part of a journal, anthology or collection and must remain so until the contest closes and results are announced. (Work published on the authors own blog is acceptable.)
- Entries must be submitted through the form only.
- The contest is open to authors of any nationality, from any country.
- There is no lower age limit but we would point out that very young authors are likely to stand little chance of winning.
- No alterations may be made to an entry once it has been submitted.
- Closing date for entries: December 14th 2018.
- Results will be announced online and in print in issue 37 on 15 March 2019. Results will also appear on The Blue Nib Facebook Page.
The winning entries will be those chosen by judge Imogen Gladman. Each will receive a complimentary copy of The Blue Nib Omnibus #1.
the 1st place winner will receive €150.00, the Second and third placed winners will receive €75.00 each. Eight highly commended entries will receive €25.00 each. By entering the contest you grant The Blue Nib the rights to publish your work in print & on the web.