- The Ventriloquist Dummy’s Lament, by Colin Pink – Reviewed
- Audrey Molloy to judge The Blue Nib Chapbook Contest 6
- The Ultimate writers guide to manuscript editing, preparation and submission.
- National Creative Writing Day
- Appreciating the Whole: A Look into the Form and Meaning of That They May Face the Rising Sun
Before you contact The Blue Nib
SEE IF WE ANSWER YOUR QUESTION HERE
The Blue Nib is a print and digital platform that publishes and promotes the work of established and emerging poets and writers.
Main outputs are the quarterly Blue Nib Magazine which is sold through subscription and is available as a print magazine or digitally on the website and via download. The magazine features the work of both emerging and established poets and writers.
The Blue Nib imprint publishes a limited number of first and second collections of poetry and fiction per year. Recent works include poets and writers such as Dominic Fisher‘s Ladies and Gentlemen of the Dead, and the upcoming Demise of the Undertakers Wife by Anne Walsh Donnelly.
The well established Blue Nib Chapbook Contest gives emerging and established poets and writers the opportunity to have their work judged by a renowned poet.